Article 1 (Purpose)
The purpose of the STAYGE ID Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as the “Terms and Conditions”) is to define the rights, obligations, and responsibilities of Stage Lab, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as the “Company") and users, and other requirements in relation to the use of STAYGE ID service and all services incidental thereto provided by the Company.
Article 2 (Definitions)
① The terms used herein are defined as follows.
- “STAYGE ID” refers to the Company's Login Account Policy that allows users to manage verification of user identity, modification of his/her personal information, and sign-up and withdrawal for membership in the Individual Services provided by the Company with a single login account and password.
- “Member” refers to a person who enters into a service contract in accordance with this Terms and Contitions and uses Stayge ID.
- “Individual Services” refers to any accessible service via Stayge ID provided by the Company or Partners.
- “Stayge ID Website” refers to an internet site where any Member can check and/or modify his/her account information online.
- “Stayge ID Information” refers to any required or optional information set by the Company. Stayge ID Information means any member information that can be checked, modified and managed in the account settings page of Stayge ID Website or Individual Services.
② The definitions of terms used herein but not defined in Paragraph 1 of this Article are in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations and policies for each service. Otherwise the definitions of terms used herein is subject to the general business practice.
Article 3 (Effect and Modification of the Terms and Contitions )
① The Terms and Conditions shall enter into force when a user who has consented to the Terms and Conditions becomes a member by joining the service after the Company has notified the user of the contents of the Terms and Conditions by posting them on the Stayge ID Website or Individual Services, or through other means (text messages, emails, messengers, login agreement windows, etc.).
② The Company, if deemed necessary, can modify the Terms and Conditions within the scope not contravening the relevant laws and regulations. In such case, the Company is required to notify the application of such amendments with the effective date, amendment background and the previous Terms and Conditions by the method in paragraph 1 along with at least seven (7) days prior to the effective date. As for a change in the important rules regarding the rights or obligations of Members, the Company shall announce the Members via the above methods and send the notification of the amendment to the Members via e-mail, electronic notice, in-app message, push notification, text message (SMS/MMS), etc. thirdy (30) days prior to the effective date.
③ Even though the Member has been announced or notified that he/she will be deemed to have consented to the amendment of the Terms and Conditions when the Company announces or notifies the amended Terms and Conditions in accordance with paragraph 2, if he/she does not express his/her intention to refuse to accept the amendment until the effective date of the amendment, he/she shall be considered to have consented to the amended Terms and Conditions. Members who do not consent to the amended Terms and Conditions may be unable to use the service, and Members have the right to terminate the service contract if they do not consent to the amended agreement.
Article 4 (Conclusion and Application of Service Agreement)
① The service agreement is concluded when a user who wants to use the service (hereinafter referred to as the "applicant") consents to the Terms and Conditions and requests for the use of the service, and the company approves the request.
② The Company may refuse to grant approval of the request for the use of the service for any of the following cases.
- If the applicant uses a name that is not your real name, or use a name or information of someone else
- If the applicant requests form contains false information or fails to meet the requirements for use
- If the applicant uses the service in a country where the Company does not provide the service through abnormal or circumventive means
- If the applicant requests for the use of the service for the purpose of engaging in acts prohibited by relevant laws or undermining the wellbeing of society and public morals.
- If the applicant’s purpose of use of the service is for profit
- If the applicant attempts to rejoin after you were disqualified from the membership due to a violation of the Terms and Conditions
- If the applicant is a Korean citizen under 14 or a non-Korean citizen under 16
- If the approval is deemed inappropriate for reasons equivalent to those listed above
③ The Company may postpone approval until related issues are resolved if the Company has insufficient service-related facilities or technical or business problems.
Article 5 (Additional Terms)
① The company may establish separate Terms and Conditions to be applied to certain services if necessary, and announce them in accordance with Article 18, Paragraph 1 or 2. When a Member uses a certain service for the first time, he/she will go through a separate agreement procedure. In this case, the Terms and Conditions for the certian service shall govern and control its use.
② Any matters that are not prescribed in these Terms and Conditions and the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the relevant laws or general business practices.
Chapter 2. Management of Personal Information
Article 6 (Protection of Personal Information)
Chapter 3. Obligations of Parties to the Service Agreement
Article 7 (Obligations of the Company)
① The Company shall faithfully comply with the obligations stipulated in the relevant laws and this Agreement in good faith. The Company shall comply in good faith with the obligations set forth in the relevant laws and regulations and the Terms and Conditions.
② In order to provide continuous and stable services, if there is a failure in the equipment or data is lost or damaged while improving the service, the Company shall strive to repair or restore it without delay unless there is an inevitable reason such as a natural disaster, emergency, or a failure or defect that cannot be resolved with current technology.
Article 8 (Obligations of the Members)
① The Members shall not engage in any of the following acts in use of the service.
- Use false information or information of others when applying for or modifying the service use
- Alter the information posted by the Company or interfer with the service
- Collect, store, post, or disseminate other Members' personal and account information without authorization
- Copy, alter, distribute, sell, transfer, lend, secure or allow others to use the Service or part of software thereof without the Company's consent; and/or copy, disassemble, imitate or transform the service including reverse-engineering of software or any attempt to extract source code
- Interfere with the Company's normal services by causing a load on the Company's servers by using the service in a manner other than normal usage, such as by using automatic access programs.
- Grant access rights to a third party, such as by lending or transferring an account
- Infringe on intellectual property rights including copyrights of the Company and other third parties
- Damage the reputation of the Company or other third parties and/or interfere with their business
- Engage in or induce the commission of a fraudulent activity, such as gambling, and/or use the service in an improper manner, such as exchanging or posting obscene or vulgar information or linking to obscene sites, or transmitting or disseminating words, sounds, texts, pictures, photos, or videos to others that cause shame, hatred, or fear.
- Repeatedly create contents identically or similarly to other contents or contents without any meaning, for the purpose of spamming the bulletin
- Use the service for purposes other than its original purpose, such as for profit, sales, advertising, sales promotion, political activities, or election campaigns, without the consent of the Company
- Unauthorizedly reproduce, distribute, store, or commercially use information obtained by using the Company's services, and/or use the service by exploiting known or unknown bugs
- Deceive others to gain benefits or cause harm to others in relation to the use of the Company's service
- Any other illegal acts and/or acts under illegal or unfair means and purposes
② The Members shall manage the access rights and access means to his/her registered his/her STAYGE ID on the STAYGE ID Website safely and shall take responsibility for the theft of the account and the use of the service due to his/her fault.
③ The Members shall comply with these Terms and Conditions and notices made by the Company regarding the service, and shall be liable for any loss or damage arising from violation or failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions and any notices.
Chapter 4 Use and Limitations of Service
Article 9 (Provision of Service)
① The Company shall make the Services available immediately to members who have completed the use agreement in accordance with the provisions of Article 4. However, for some services, the service may be started from a specified date according to the needs of the company.
② The Company may provide additional services along with the services specified in these Therms and Conditions when providing services to the Members.
Article 10 (Use of Service)
① The service is available 24 hours a day and every day of the year unless there are special business or technical difficulties.
② Notwithstanding Paragraph 1, the Company may suspend all or part of the service in any of the following cases. In this case, the Company shall notify the reason and duration of the suspension in advance on the initial screen of the service or in the service notice. However, if there are unavoidable circumstances that cannot be announced in advance, it may be announced afterward.
- When necessary for system operation, such as regular system maintenance, server expansion and replacement, and network instability
- When normal service provision is not possible due to a blackout, failure of service facilities, excessive use of the service, maintenance or inspection of facilities by a key telecommunications service provider, etc.
- In case of circumstances beyond the control of the Company such as a war, incident, natural disaster, or equivalent national emergency
Article 11 (Changes to and Termination of the Service)
① The Company may change the service as necessary for smooth provision of the service due to operational or technical reasons, and shall notify the users of the change within the service prior to the change. However, if the change is unavoidable due to fixing bugs or errors, or urgent updates, etc. or if it does not constitute a material change, the Company may notify the users of the changes afterwards.
② The Company may suspend the service if it is difficult to continue the service due to significant management reasons, such as the abolition of the business due to business transfer, division, merger, etc., the expiration of the contract for content provision, or a significant deterioration in the profit of the Service. In this case, the Company shall announce the date and reason for suspension of the service through the initial screen of the app or its connection screen, other service provision screens such as the Company's homepage, etc. at least 30 days prior to the date of suspension, and shall notify the Members by the method of Article 18, Paragraph 1 or 2.
Article 12 (Provision of Advertisement)
① The Company may place advertisements in the service in connection with the operation of the service. In addition, the Company may send advertising information by email, text messaging services (LMS/SMS), push notifications, or other means to the Members who have consented to receive them. The Members may refuse to receive such information at any time, and the Company shall not send advertising information to the Members who have refused to receive it.
② You may be directed to advertisements or services provided by third parties, such as through banners or links in the services the Company provides.
③ If you link to advertisements or services provided by third parties pursuant to Paragraph 2, the services provided in that area are not the Company's service area, so the Company does not guarantee their reliability, stability, etc., and the Company shall not be liable for any damages to the Members resulting therefrom.
Article 13 (Restriction of Service Use for Members)
① The Company may restrict a Member's use of the Service if the Member violates the obligations under these Terms and Conditions or interferes with the normal operation of the service.
② When the Company takes the measures of restricting use under Paragraph 1, it shall notify the Member of the following:
- Reasons for the restriction of use
- Type and duration of the restriction of use
- Methods to appeal the restriction of use
③ The Company may suspend the use of the account until an investigation of the following is completed:
- Cases where the account has been hacked or stolen or where a legitimate report has been received that it has been used for a crime
- Other cases where provisional measures for the use of the Service are necessary in accordance with similar reasons.
Article 14 (Procedure for Objecting to Restrictions of Service)
① If a Member wishes to object to the Company's restriction of use, the Member shall submit an objection in writing, email, or equivalent method to the Company stating the reason for the objection within 14 days from the date of receipt of the notice of the restriction.
② The Company shall respond in writing, by email or equivalent method, to the reasons for the appeal within 14 days from the date of receipt of the appeal under Paragraph 1. However, if it is difficult to respond within this period, the Company shall notify the reason and the processing schedule.
③ If the reason for the objection is recognized as legitimate, the Company shall take measures accordingly.
Chapter 5. Termination of Service Agreement
Article 15 (Termination of Service Agreement, etc.)
② The Company may suspend the use of the service or terminate the service agreement if there is a serious reason why it cannot maintain this agreement because a Member engages in behavior prohibited by these Terms and Conditions or violate laws and regulations, etc.
Chapter 6. Indemnification and Examption
Article 16 (Indemnification)
① The Company or a Member shall be liable to compensate the other party for damages if it causes damage to the other party in violation of these Terms and Conditions. However, this shall not apply if there is no intention or negligence.
② If the Company enters into an affiliate agreement with a provider of individual services and provides such services to Members after they agree to the terms and conditions of such individual service, the provider of such individual service shall be responsible for any damages caused to Members due to their intentional or negligent actions. However, this shall not apply if there was intention or negligence on the part of the Company.
Article 17 (Exemption of Company)
① The Company shall not be responsible for nonperformance of the provision of the service if such nonperformance has resulted from natural disasters or any equivalent force majeure events.
② The Company shall not be responsible for any damage caused to the Member due to any of the following reasons. However, this shall not apply if the damage is caused by the Company's intention or negligence.
- If the service is unavailable due to repair, replacement, regular inspection, construction, or other similar reasons of the facilities used for the service.
- Service error due to due to the intentional or negligent behavior of the Member
- If the posts posted by other Members lack reliability and accuracy
- Transactions or disputes that occurred through the service between Members or between Members and others
- Use of services provided for free
- If the benefits expected by the Member through the use of the service are not realized
- Leakage of Member information due to Member’s failure to manage their account passwords, mobile device passwords, or passwords provided by an open market provider
- Inability to use all or part of the content due to change of mobile device, change of mobile device number, change of operating system (OS) version, international roaming, or change of telecommunications service providers
- If the Member deletes content or account information provided by the Company
- Illegal access to the server by a third party, illegal use of the server, or abnormal access interruptions by using a program
- Other reasons not imputable to the Company which are corresponding to the provisions mentioned above
③ The Member shall be responsible for the reliability or accuracy of the contents such as the information, data, facts posted on the screen by him/her, and the Company shall not be held liable for any damages caused to users or Members due to inaccuracy or falsity of the contents.
④ The Company shall not be responsible for any damages caused to the Member or a third party due to intentional or negligent acts of the Member related to the use of the app or service of the Company.
⑤The Company shall not be responsible for any damage caused by the Member leaking or providing his/her personal information to others.
⑥ The Company shall not be responsible for any damage caused by the Member's failure to obtain the expected results by using the service or by using the materials obtained through the service, except in cases of intentional or negligent acts of the Company.
Article 18 (Notice to the Members)
① When the Company gives notice to the Members, it may be done through the Member's email address, electronic notice, in-app message, push notification, text message (SMS/MMS), etc.
② If the Company gives notice to all Members, it may substitute the notice in Paragraph 1 by presenting it in the service notice for more than 7 days.
Article 19 (Jurisdiction and Governing Law)
① These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and interpreted by the laws of the Republic of Korea. A lawsuit between the Company and a Member shall be brought in the court that has jurisdiction in accordance with the Civil Procedure Act.
Article 20 (Handling of Complaints and Dispute Resolution)
① The Company shall provide information on how to express opinions or complaints within the Service or on a screen connected to the Service in consideration of the member's convenience.
② The Company shall promptly handle opinions or complaints raised by Members within a reasonable period of time if they are objectively recognized as justified. However, if it takes a long time to process, the Company will either announce the reasons and processing schedule in the service or give notice in accordance with Article 18, Paragraph 1.
The current Terms and Conditions shall take effect on April 20, 2023.